Convos With WJMG 92.1 Hattiesburg

This is Part 1 of Convos with WJMG 92.1 Hattiesburg with DJ Trey Trizzle discussing my music, blog, books, and inspiration behind my music.

This is Part 2 of Convos with WJMG 92.1 Hattiesburg with DJ Trey Trizzle discussing my music, blog, books, and inspiration behind my music. It was a blessing to do this interview, courtesy of Mr. CJ Lee, Owner/Operator of WJMG 92.1/WORV 1580AM/WGDQ 93.1. Please check and share with all that you know.

May God Continue to Bless You!


This is Part 3 of Convos with WJMG 92.1 Hattiesburg with DJ Trey Trizzle discussing my music, blog, books, and inspiration behind my music. It was amazing to do this interview and God was definitely in room while doing this interview. Please watch and see the amazing.

May God Continue to Bless You!



This is the Final Part of Convos with WJMG 92.1 Hattiesburg with DJ Trey Trizzle discussing my music, blog, books, and inspiration behind my music. It was an absolute blessing to sit down with this young man of God. As we closed, this interview we discussed an encounter that led God to tell me to stay focused.

Enjoy and May God Continue to Bless You





Comments